Baltimore City Summer Camp Opportunities 2017
Learning doesn’t stop when the school year ends. Baltimore City Public School students can have fun and keep their brains and bodies energized over the summer by participating in one of the many summer camp opportunities available across the city. Please note that some programs may be full and/or accepting names for their waiting lists.
- Baltimore City Public Schools offers a range of Summer Learning Programs for students. Programs focus on literacy and math, engineering, and the arts for students in elementary and middle school. And in high school, the district offers programs to get ahead and to make up any credits a student may need.
- Baltimore City Recreation and Parks’ CAMP BALTIMORE! offers a variety of affordable and enriching summer camp options.
- The Baltimore Summer Funding Collaborative consists of 11 organizations that support community organizations throughout Baltimore during the summer. This list contains school-based and community opportunities.
- BmoreSTEM has collected the STEM Summer Learning Opportunities available in Baltimore. Science Technology Engineering Math (STEM) programs get student excited and engaged about Science and prepared for careers of the future
- Enoch Pratt Free Library Summer Reading – Join the summer reading challenge 2017, sign up at your local library. Students earn prizes for reading at least 15 minutes a day.
- Open Summer Feeding Sites – Many sites across Baltimore city offer free meals daily for children up to the age up 18. To find an open summer feeding sites call or visit 211.
- Parks & People SuperKids Camp is a six-week academic enrichment program designed to help elementary school aged students in Baltimore City improve or maintain their scholastic skills during the summer months.
- SummerREADS is a free literacy initiative that provides drop-in programming at seven schools with Weinberg Libraries, for Baltimore City students, grades K through 8. Each host school and library offers a safe and welcoming space where students can participate in literacy workshops with teaching artists and enrichment activities with special guests.