There are many opportunities to seek funding and sponsorship to support out of school time programs from private foundations, public funding at the local, state and federal level, and business. We encourage program providers who are seeking funding to think creatively about their local resources and stay abreast of opportunities by subscribing to our email newsletter.
- Associated Baltimore Area Grantmakers - Members include more than 145 private and community foundations, donor advised funds, and corporations with strategic grantmaking programs
- Community Foundations of Maryland - Maryland is home to 14 community foundations, each serving a region of Maryland in unique ways.
- Governor's Grant's Office - GGO helps state agencies, local governments, and non profit organizations, find, win and manage grants
- Maryland State Department of Education - 21st Century Community Learning Center Grants - The 21st CCLC program is a federal grant program for afterschool and summer program managed by the Maryland State Department of Education.
- Afterschool Alliance - Maintains a searchable funding database for opportunities for afterschool programs
- Foundation Center - A one stop shop for funding opportunities and tools and resources aroudn fundraising and grant writing
- Grantmakers for Education - Provides guidance to philanthropy on the latest trends and research in education
- The Afterschool Corporation - TASC Maintains a searchable funding opportunties database (some entries may be focused on NY)